To provide a variety of top-quality education and training programs that enhance competency and solutions to Africa’s citizens in line with Global Compact Sustainability Goals.
African Institute’s mission is to deliver high-quality, innovative, value-driven, and flexible education and training solutions that are aligned to the specific needs of individuals and partner organisations seeking professional development and formal training in South Africa and broader Africa.
- To maintain commitment to the transformative power of a liberal education and training model
- To ensure the development of the South African and global workforce in line with the dynamic and destructive market demand
- To provide unique, sort after career development opportunities for individuals entering or growing in the current job market
- To provide continuing innovation in education, training and research through creative entrepreneurship
- To maintain a delivery system that is according to necessary legislation governing education, training and growth in South Africa and globally.